About Mingo Holdings
There are a lot of companies out there with great people, products, and ideas. But they’re
missing that one elusive element that would push them to the next level. They can survive
the inevitable chaos that surrounds young companies, but they’re pulled so many directions
that they can’t focus on moving in the one that matters: forward.
Mingo Holdings has experience with growing business and businesses. We’ve taken
companies through the start-up struggles, faced the challenges of finding the path to
success, and stood strong as they transformed into profitable, well-run enterprises.
Our mission is to find ambitious partners who are ready to take the next step on their
journey toward a stable, successful future. Nothing excites us more than uncovering
companies that need an extra infusion of energy, ideas and means to take them to the next
level during the here and now and for the long-term sustainability of their business.
PARTNERSHIPSWhen location comes into the conversation, we can help position you for that critical next move.
SERVICESWe understand the often-understated subtleties of service and we’re willing to bank on your distinguished professional service approach.
- Co-founder of Vaddio 14+ years developing and growing its worldwide sales channels
- Experience working through mergers & acquisitions, with private equity firms, expansion and growth
- Broad technical, financial and operational experience
- Strategic thinker, trusted advisor and responsive partner
- Ability to build an agile response team ready to assemble resources and support
- Bachelor’s Degree, International Business, French – Saint John’s University 1994
- Member of National Advisory Board, Tennis & Life Camps, Gustavus
- Avid Golfer, Tennis Player and Youth Sports Coach